Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. Deliveries will be made during working hours (10:00am to 5.30 pm) Monday to Friday. We do not offer a Saturday delivery and are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
2. Delivery dates and times are given in good faith but are an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed. The Company shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly or consequently by failure (for any reason) to meet the delivery date & time stated/agreed (even if caused by the Company’s own negligence). Further, the Buyer shall have no right to cancel the Contract in the event of such a failure.
3. If you want your products for some particular date & Time, please let us know beforehand so we could do necessary arrangements and you will get your ordered products at your desired date and time. Please make sure all shipping time are estimated time only, so it’s cannot be guarantee.
4. Goods will be packed so as to adequately protect against damage in normal conditions of transit of usual duration. The Company shall make such arrangements for carriage of the Goods and their insurance during carriage as it thinks appropriate and unless otherwise agreed with the Company the Buyer shall indemnify the Company against all costs and/or expenses that the Company incurs in arranging for carriage and insurance of the Goods (including without limit, export and/or import duties and costs of packaging, loading and/or unloading), such costs and/or expenses to be paid by the Buyer when it is due to pay for the Goods.
5. If: the Buyer fails or refuses to accept delivery of any Goods when they are ready for delivery or the Company agrees (at its sole discretion) to postpone delivery of the Goods at the request of the Buyer; or the Buyer fails to provide or obtain any instructions, consents or authorizations required to enable the Goods to be delivered on the due date; then risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer, delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have taken place and the Company may store or arrange for storage of such Goods and charge the Buyer for all related costs and expenses (including storage and insurance) and may sell such Goods 28 days after such failure or refusal and deduct any monies payable to the Company by the Buyer from the sale proceeds and account to the Buyer for any excess or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the Contract price.
6. If the Company agrees to permit the Buyer to collect the Goods from the Company’s place of business then delivery shall be deemed to take place when the Company notifies the Buyer that the Goods are ready for collection and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company it is a condition of the Contract that the Buyer will collect the Goods within 7 days of such notice.
7. Upon delivery to the Buyer, all Goods should be examined by the Buyer. The Company shall not be liable for: (a) any shortages in, or non-delivery of, Goods unless the same is notified by the Buyer to the Company (together with all specific details) in writing within 1 day of the actual date of delivery (or deemed delivery); or (b) for the loss of any part of the Goods in transit where such goods are delivered by carrier appointed by the Company and where such loss would be apparent upon delivery by way of inspection by the Customer (for example in the case of obvious damage to the packaging of Goods) and the Customer has failed to carry out such inspection and/or notify the carrier prior to the carrier leaving the premises of the Customer. Subject to such notice being provided, the Company shall at its sole discretion, either arrange for delivery as soon as reasonably possible or give credit to the Buyer for such Goods. Shortages in, or non-delivery of some or part of the Goods shall not affect the Contract in respect of the other or other parts of the Goods.
8. For orders required shipping outside the UK, Depending on the destination and weight, we would like to request you please contact us before ordering. So we will let you know how much would be shipping cost and delivery date & time.